Translate

Friday 30 November 2012

Healing Properties of Mushrooms

If you believe the ancient Chinese medical sciences, specifically those dating back to 2000 years, they specify certain species of mushroom that possess healing properties. These species are also believed to promote physical and mental health and longevity. In ancient times, these rare herbs were available only to the ruling clan of ancient China, but not anymore! There are different varieties of mushrooms such as Reishi, Cordycepts or Shitake, which were available to the highest clan of the society, and were treated as "The Emperor's Secret". In fact, royal families could only afford them due to their scarcity and cost. They believed that mushrooms promote health, vigor, longevity, and immortality. Scientists of today's generation seem to agree with those of ancient times. In recent findings, it is confirmed that mushroom nutrition prevents you from many health diseases such as tumors, cancer, fatigue, viral infection, and Hepatitis B. Other than this, there exist numerous traditional varieties of mushroom that are significantly helpful in boosting immunity, and prevent you from various diseases such as common cold, influenza, inflammation, arthritis, allergy, chronic Bronchitis, and herpes. If you want to improve your overall health and wellbeing, or boost your ability or fight various types of chronic disease including cancer, you must include mushrooms in your daily diet to get essential health benefits. You can use mushrooms in soups, sandwiches and salads to enjoy their health benefits. Mushrooms contain various minerals such as Copper, which has proven ability to fight various health disorders. The Potassium present in mushrooms helps in preventing various cardiac problems including heat strokes. In fact mushrooms contain more potassium than bananas. Apart from adding flavor, taste and variety in your food, mushrooms provide you an essential cover against several diseases. Therefore, it is definitely a good idea to include mushrooms in your diet.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete